Colorado Counseling Center offers dating counseling and dating coaching in the Denver Area and online.
You’re single, but you don’t want to stay that way.
You want dating to not only lead to romantic connection, but also to real friendship. Ideally, you’re searching for a lasting and rewarding relationship with someone you could spend your life with.
But dating in this era can feel intimidating!
Challenges to Successful Dating
Dating as an adult presents different challenges for each person. Do any of these dating obstacles sound familiar?
- Challenges with body image and self-esteem get in your way.
- You may put on a good show, but inwardly you feel like a fraud.
- You’re not looking for endless one-time hookups.
- Doing nothing is getting you nowhere—but when you think of putting yourself out there again, you freeze.
- You don’t want to end up in the same sort of relationships you’ve been with in the past.
- When you ask for advice, your friends tell you that you’re too picky—or not picky enough.
- Your impulsivity tends to get you into trouble.
- People tell you that you’re too clingy—or too aloof.
- The dating apps and sites seem to be trying to keep you single.
- You push away whenever a relationship gets too close.
With our help, you can overcome these challenges and move toward more successful dating experiences.
How Dating Counseling & Coaching Can Help
You want to love and be loved. You deserve to be seen for who you really are—imperfect but wonderful. You want to find dating relationships that lift you up rather than discouraging you.
Better dating experiences start with the core — a healthy you — and work outward from there.
- Instead of just getting simplistic advice, dating counseling and coaching can help you work on the core issues that lead to better relationships.
- Discover more self-compassion.
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries.
- Your counselor can help you understand and heal from past experiences.
- Dating coaching can help you identify what you truly value, and build self-respect by living authentically while growing toward your potential.
- Your dating coach can help you learn how to build secure, loving connection with others.
You don’t have to go it alone—call today to get the support you need.
Meet Our Dating Counselors
Our counselors are different than other dating coaches out there—each of us has years of professional training, and we understand how relationships really work. Your counselor can help you move forward more confidently in your dating life.